There are multiple methods for verifying that the push was successful:
- Successful push Job creation: Make sure that you receive a 200 response. Also verify that all returned configuration responses contain all the desired fields.
- Successful push chunk call: Make sure that you receive a 200 response when pushing a parquet or CSV file.
- Successful push job submission: Make sure that you receive a 200 response when submitting the push job.
- Successful push job execution: Use the list jobs endpoint to check the status of all push jobs in the Data Pool. If the status is DONE, the push job was successfully executed.
- To verify the end result, you can open a Transformation in a Data Job of the respective Data Pool and Data Connection and then display the data using SELECT * FROM table_name